Found A New Love


💘💗💕💙💟
I have seen Him, I can say I know Him
A feeling no man can explain
Not just a feeling, but an experience
Experience beyond man's experiment
⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫
My life was turned, hope made anew
Realization dawned, crushed by reflections of past
Past is bygone, found newness in love
Love soaked up in Light, Light bestowing Life.
⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫
Enlargement of heart came, stood out in boldness
 Light shining all over, a call for a shake up
Love worth announcing, Light set on a hill
A relationship so personal and open
⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫
This is joy unspeakable, peace unsearchable
Grace eternal, Love without recompense
I have laid hold on this, conviction unwavering
Never to retreat, knowing regrets has not a chance

Written By
#Optemmah 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Satan's Strategy Against the Church

Equivalence to Love

A CHRISTIAN?